Thank you kindly for visiting this site!
If you choose to purchase a digital print or original artwork, please review these Terms & Conditions carefully before a purchase of a Big Beautiful Thing print or original artwork.
This site, Big Beautiful Thing, and contents, all images of artwork is owned and created by Hannah Sanders, and are held under a registered Copyright, 2017. Site content may not be used without Hannah Sanders’ authorization and approval.
Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of these products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Big Beautiful Thing, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have your parents’ or guardian’s permission to buy!
- All personal information provided on this site will be handled by Big Beautiful Thing. Site information here is a site priority and is protected by stringent safety measures against fraudulent use of buyer information. These safeguards are designed by Woo Commerce, WordPress, and payment options and installed on Big Beautiful Thing. All personal information provided will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. Your personal information WILL NOT BE SHARED with third parties.
- Events outside of Big Beautiful Thing, such as intensive hacking, shipping delays, conflicts, embargo, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, labor strikes, fire or flood, problems with the mail service, and etc. shall be considered force majeure, referring to events & things not reasonably foreseeable.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which the buyer has placed their order.
- Refunds and returns must be handled appropriately and with quick, clear, appropriate communication with this site. Please reach Big Beautiful Thing with any problems (see Contact form). This is an email account that is handled within 24 hours.
- Shipping costs & payment fees are recognized before confirming a purchase.
- Credit card and payment information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and IS NOT STORED by Big Beautiful Thing.
- Please note that local charges such as sales tax and customs duty may occur, depending on buyer’s location or local customs. These expenses are the buyer’s responsibility and not the responsibility of Big Beautiful Thing.
- Big Beautiful Thing reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice. Big Beautiful Thing reserves the right change products, notify the buyer of product offerings, and will notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Big Beautiful Things wants to share artwork and in return, hopes all customers have a positive experience on the site! Please reach out with inquiries, problems, feedback.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.This blog is a personal blog about the Big Beautiful Thing owner’s art practice. Unless noted, all posts are written and edited by me. I share my drawings along the way because *process* is important.
All Big Beautiful Thing posts share artwork made by the site owner and were made possible in response to reading, watching, making by other people that I have personally engaged, that are a reflection of my life experiences, and which are informed by my own reality. Any work shared on Big Beautiful Thing created/owned by other artists, the rarity as it’s not the purpose of this blog, I will cite & source directly, after having gained written permission from the owner. I will otherwise indicate all material on my public posts as authored by another contributor, maker, owner, artist.
Most importantly, please reflect on my posts with your own judgment, rather than what I have stated as fact. Kindness and care will only be tolerated here-towards Big Beautiful Thing, customers, and all other viewers. All are welcome and Big Beautiful Thing appreciates your visit.